Thursday, January 31, 2008

here i go

I have finally decided to join the bandwagon: Im into the world of blogging now! Err. This wasn’t my first ever blog. I put up a blog mid last year—thru Ms. Janette Toral of DigitalFilipino Club. I attended her Blog Marketing seminar and part of the seminar is to create our own blog for us to join her project—the Top Ten Emerging Most Influential Blogs. You might want to take a look at it. One last look. Hehe

I looooove blog hopping. (I’ll post my recommended blogs soon.) Those good blogs inspired me to put up my own. I also want to share thoughts. I want to make chikas. I want an extension of my whatsoever feelings and everyday thoughts.

I’ll try to make this one an interesting blog. Ill post more soon. C’mon, give me some warm hugs as you guys welcomed me in the world of blogging!

Woot woot!

No comments: